The information provided in the following pages is intended for competitors, both experienced and non-experienced wishing to compete in Quit Targa West.
There are three main categories,
- Full Competition for CAMS compliant vehicles and crews
- Challenge for showroom style or non roll caged vehicles
- Targa Tour for people with normal road registered vehicles wishing to enjoy the Thrill of the Open Road on closed stages but without the additional rigours of competing against the clock
For Quit Targa West 2017 the entry fees are between $700 and $4550 (inc GST). Monthly payment plans are available on request. Competitors have the option of ticking the box for other items they wish to include in the rally package. This provides a flexible cost arrangement for competitors. See the Entry Form for details.
The Targa 2Day Rallye competition, a two day event within the main event first launched in 2014, is aimed at rookie Drivers who have never done Quit Targa West before. Targa 2Day Rallye crews will complete on all the same stages as the main competition over the Saturday and Sunday only. The entry fee for the Targa 2Day Rallye competition is $2550 (incl GST).
The Entry Fee includes:
- CAMS Permit Fee
- All event decals (stickers)
- One (1) Service Vehicle Registration
- 2 x Gala Dinner Tickets (Excluding Targa Tour participants who may purchase them as an option)
- Road Books & Rally Guide
- Finisher Medallions (for all crews who finish the rally)