Held over 4 days competitors will travel over 900km in total which includes almost 250km of flat out competition on 31 closed road Special Stages that each range in distance from Zig Zag’s 2.76km up to 16.59km at Maryville Downs. The event is based in Perth and visits Whiteman Park, Kalamunda, Northbridge, Toodyay, Chittering, Bullsbrook and Malaga prior to the spectacular grand finalé alonside Riverside Drive & Langley Park at the City of Perth Special Stage.
2018 ENTRY FEES
(per car i.e. include BOTH Driver & Co-Driver):
- $1790 – 2 Day Targa Tour
- $2650 – 2 Day Rallye
- $4550 Challenge Category
- $4550 Competition Category
All entry fees are per car (i.e. includes BOTH Driver and Co-Driver) are inclusive of:
- Competition start in all the Event’s Special Stages, all Categories
- Set of all Official Maps and/or Road Book route instructions
- One Service Vehicle and up to eight Service Crew Registrations
- Two door panels with car numbers, rally signage and any additional event sponsor decals as issued
- RallySafe vehicle tracking system (mounting kit must be purchased separately.
- 2 x Lanyards/name tags for the Driver and Co-Driver
- 2 x Finishers Medallions, presented to all finishers
- 2 x tickets to the City of Perth Tickets Gala Dinner and Presentation Awards Night at the Hyatt Grand Ballroom
- CAMS Public Liability and Personal Accident insurance for all crew members. (Refer Appendix I of the CAMS Manual of Motor Sport)
The Make Smoking History Targa West is a national level Tarmac Rally as defined by the Confederation of Australian Motorsport (CAMS).
The event is open to Drivers and Co-Drivers who hold a minimum of a CAMS Level 2 Speed licence (Challenge & Tour Categories) or a National Rally (Competition Category). All cars must meet minimum safety standards, be registered, or hold an Over 48 Hour Permit, and whilst a ‘roll cage’ and ‘harnesses’ and driving suits & frontal head restraints are mandatory for the Competition Category they are optional, albeit very strongly recommended in both Challenge and Tour.
On the Official Noticeboard page is further information including the Supplementary Regulations. We encourage any prospective competitors to get in touch with us if you have any queries.
Entry is limited to only 80 cars, so don’t delay get your Entry Form completed online now.