The Event is intended for Production Cars, categorised as Classic and Modern Sports Cars, Sedans and Utility Vehicles, being four wheeled vehicles, capable of legally carrying 2 person’s minimum. The acceptance of entries of Low Volume cars as defined by the CAMS Tarmac Technical Regulations Article 3.5 shall be at the discretion of the organisers. Competitors intending to enter such cars shall make application to the organisers prior to lodging an entry.
All competing vehicles shall comply with Schedule A of the current CAMS Manual and the CAMS National Rally Code.
COMPETITION, TARGA 165 & TARGA 130 – all vehicles shall comply with ONE of the following technical regulations:
- CAMS Tarmac Rally Technical Regulations – Classic
- CAMS Tarmac Rally Technical Regulations – Modern
- CAMS Australian Targa Championship Technical Regulations
- Group 3C – Production Rally Cars (PRC)
- Classic Rally Car Regulations
- Historic Rally Car Regulations
- FIA R5 Regulations
- Group G2 Regulations
- Group G4 Regulations
- Group AP4 Regulations
- Tarmac Rally Standing Regulations
- Club Rally Cars and other non compliant cars may, upon written application, be considered for an ‘Invitational’ entry.
Note: the vehicle in it’s entirety MUST comply to ONE set of Regulations, NOT a combination of regulations
If you have any queries regarding modification you have made or intend to make to your vehicle please contact firstname.lastname@example.org